Initially, the Life Activation was used as a rite of passage in the ancient mystery school traditions to activate high priests and priestesses, prophets, and oracles. Handed down from the time of King Salomon, this activation will give you deeper and clearer access to the true knowledge of who you are and your life purpose. It is offered to help individuals move into their full empowerment and fulfill their life work and destiny.
Benefits of a Life Activation:
- Enables you to bring in and hold more Light in your physical body and aura
- Empowers you to bring forth dormant talents and abilities to maximize your potential
- Enables you to have more energy
- Brings more clarity into your life
- Strengthens your immune system
- Assists in releasing unconscious patterns stored in the physical body and aura
- Increases a greater utilization of your brain capacity
- Facilitates clearing of many family and genetic karmic patterns
- Creates a heightened opening for ongoing connection with your Higher Self
Intro session (15 minutes): $33
Cord Cutting (30 mins) $144
Life Activation (90 mins) $395
Lorraine began her metaphysical studies over a decade ago in California before she moved to London, UK where she continued her training for 13 years. She is an initiated Guide, Life Activation Practitioner, Kabbalist, Initiated Celtic Shaman and Ritual Master in the Lineage of King Salomon, trained through the Modern Mystery School.
She previously ran corporate meditation sessions in London and Europe for multi-national listed companies. Her training, skills and expertise help employees in the corporate world de-stress in high-pressure, fast-paced working environments.
In addition to her work in the Modern Mystery School and corporate settings, Lorraine is passionate about raising awareness of the importance of organ donation in the UK and USA through her TedxTalk titled “Too Sick to Speak: How Conversation Saved My Life”. She is passionate about giving hope to others that are beginning their healing journey after physical illness and trauma.